"it was the best of times, it was the worst of times" (I actually am not a fan of that book, but whatever the quote fits :)
We had a meet at our gym this weekend. The results were really good. (at least my event - beam was :)
level 5
amanda 9.55
anya 8.9 - (with a fall)
brooklyn 8.5 - (with a fall)
Emma 8.8
faith 9.0
Kaitlyn 9.65
nina 8.6 (with a fall)
peyton 9.7 wootwoot!
level 6
kacie 9.1
macy 9.4
taylor 9.45
level 7
margaret 8.7 (out of 9.5)
roma 8.6 (with a fall)
meghan 8.8
kate 9.45
brianna 9.5
Elizabeth 9.5
Our level 9's didnt compete in this meet.
The highlight of the weekend was our level 6 Kacie's vault. Here is her score
Yep, that is a perfect 10!!!!!
Now on to the not as great update. We got the results for Mr. Pants SA back. It came back abnormal. Specifically motility issues. I was told the count and morphology came back fine. Although looking at the report, they seem a bit lower than normal. We have an appt with an RE on March 2nd. Our insurance doesn't cover any infertilty at all. So, I admit I am worried. We shall see.

No comments:
Post a Comment