We have a plan! I really, really liked Dr. Le (for the DFW girls). He was nice, listened, and clearly spelled out his plan. He seemed very confident that we could have success with an IUI.
*Mr.Pants liked him because he "didn't have a whimpy handshake"*
He said Mr.Pants SA results were just a little lower than he would like to have seen on motility. He sent me for b/w to check my thyroid. I also had an OB panel done. So now we are waiting for cd1 to get here so we can get started on our first clomid + IUI cycle!
He said Mr.Pants SA results were just a little lower than he would like to have seen on motility. He sent me for b/w to check my thyroid. I also had an OB panel done. So now we are waiting for cd1 to get here so we can get started on our first clomid + IUI cycle!
We are 100% OOP and we can easily afford the first 2 IUI's after that will be a bit more of a struggle. So I am crossing my fingers and toes that the 1st one is the only one!
Yay for a great plan! I hope the first IUI will be all that you need. Good luck :)
ReplyDeletethanks Mrs.B!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you have a plan and liked Dr. Le! My husband's cousin sees Dr. Le as well. I saw Dr. Haas, who is Dr. Le's partner, and really liked their office. Good luck with the IUI!
ReplyDelete