I can't believe how bad I have been about updating! So much has happened!
We are 19 weeks today!
We find out boy or girl on the 11th!
We bought and moved into a house!
I need to catch up on my 30 before 30 list also. I have been slacking but I am finally feeling a bit better and motivated!
Here is a bump pic, I have no makeup on and a mess but oh well :)
no make-up and still fabulous! hope to see more updates soon :)
ReplyDeleteLovey! I have been wondering how you have been!! You look great girl! Congrats on the new house! We will be finding out what we are having on the 20th..Can't wait! How has everything been going for you??
ReplyDeleteLooking good, girl! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Congrats on everything else ;]
ReplyDeleteLookin' hot mama!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's about darn time, young lady!! Can't wait to hear Team Pink or Team Blue!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Lovey!! Congrats on the house!
ReplyDeleteLovey! So glad you are doing well! You found out the gender last week, when are you going to announce it on the blog? eagerly waiting~ xx bella
ReplyDelete