Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Be specific.

Growing up I only prayed/ wished for 2 things.  1. To go to the olympics for gymnastics  2. To be on General Hospital.

I wished for those 2 things for years and years and years.  I prayed for them.  Those were the ONLY 2 things I wanted for myself.

A few years ago I realized something.  Both of my wishes came true.  In 1996 my mom took me to the Olympics in Atlanta to watch the gymnastics (amazing by the way).  And in 2004 I was an extra several times on General Hospital because I worked for the guy that plays "Sonny".

I realize now looking back, that I was not specific enough with my wishes and prayers.  So, Be specific!

2 comments:

  1. I went to see gymnastics at the '96 Olympics too! How funny! Wonder if we passed each other :)

    ReplyDelete