Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am 29 today.

So, today is my birthday and so far it has been pretty good.  I had early morning practice which meant I had a starbucks carmel mocha (yummmm).  And then, my co-worker brought kristy kreme for all of us! yay! 

I talked to my nurse today also.  I have an appt for January 3rd to do some bloodwork, and maybe an HSG, and talk about options.  I am nervous and still holding out hope that I will get to cancel that appt :)

Yesterday was a really sad day for me.  My temp did not jump up so even though I had signs that O was coming, it doesnt look like it did.  I was quiet and mopey all day.  I got home from work and had a package waiting for me.  I danced around like a little girl!  The beautiful and kind Sulf had sent me a gift!  I opened it up to find the cutest pink scarf (pink is my favorite color!!!)  and the most amazing homemade cookies ever!  I feel lucky to have such a great friend!  Thank you so much Sulf my love!!!

Showing off my new scarf:





And my yummy homemade cookies:




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lovey! Hope you continue to have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sulf is one of a kind. I am glad it made your day better :o)

    ReplyDelete