My HSG was this morning, Mr. Pants took the day off and went with me. The procedure was not too painful. I did start feeling sick right away. The Doctor told me that she would get better results from the pictures they took up above but that from what she saw on the moniter the dye went through the tubes easily and my tubes seem to be open. She will study my pictures and sent her thoughts and final report to my OB.
I have been feeling pretty sick and crampy since we left. I came home and took a nap and I am just now not feeling as sick. All in all though, not as horrible as I feared. But I do love not going to work today!
The doctor did say that she has had lots of women got pregnant right after the HSG, probably because it clears everything out and to make sure we try hard this cycle. lol, no pressure.
Glad things looked good! Good luck to you, and I hope she is right about that rumor!
ReplyDeleteGlad things turned out well for you!! I've nominated you for a blog award! See my blog for details :)
ReplyDelete