It is the last day of 2010. I have high hopes for 2011. I think that this is going to be a great year!!! I am especially hopeful that 2011 brings a baby to the Pants house. I am also very hopeful for all my friends that are ttc. A special shout out to Sulf, 2011 is your year doll!
2011 will be my last year in my 20's. I have made a list of things that I want to do before I turn 30. I will blog about each thing I am able to cross off my list! I am really excited to get started on my list!
I hope everyone has a fun and SAFE new years!!!!
:) I'm lovin' the 30 Before 30 idea! Hoping 2011 brings a Baby Pants :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Lovey, happy new year to ya! Can't wait to see each item on the list as you finish them. -shediva1
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you for the new year - what a great inspiring list!
ReplyDelete