I have joined the world of blogging. I am Loveypants. You can call me Lovey. I am married to Mr. Pants. We live in Texas and are currently trying to get pregnant. We have been trying since December 2009 and had a C/P in October 2010.I currently am trying to move past my sadness over the c/p. I recently realized that I am not ready to throw away the + HPT that we have. I am looking for some type of cute box I can put them in. I know it sounds silly, but I feel like those + tests are the only proof I have the bitty bug was real. How can I just throw that away?
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
My first post/ intro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I will be reading, so update daily. ;)
ReplyDeleteAdding you to my Google Reader. :) Love you, Lovey!
ReplyDelete