There are a few things in life that I will spend a little bit more for to get te name brand version. Q-tips is one of them. I don't like the pink off brand q-tips because they are flimsy and bend, so I spend a little more to get my high quality, FIRM Q-tips. So I go buy a new box recently and they have changed the firmness of the Q-tip! Now they are almost as flimsy as the off brand pink ones! I am very upset about this :(
Are there certain products that y'all spend more of to buy the "name brand"? and why?
Put the Q-Tips AWAY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't make me write Nick again! ;)
Name brand....I prefer Silver jeans, iPod Nano vs. MP3 player, Dooney and Bourke as well as Coach vs. Kathy Ireland or some other brand, Philadelphia cream cheese vs the off name (it tastes WAY better) and there are a few more foods that I prefer name brand other than that I am open to whatever :)
I'm a brand whore. I like almost everything name brand.
ReplyDeleteWe use tons of store-brand stuff, but I will never again buy generic feminine products!! Ooh, that was a bad idea. :)
ReplyDelete